Arrival & departure
Your room will be ready for you by 3 pm on your arrival date, at the latest. However, you are welcome to use the salt-water spa and sauna area prior to this free of charge.
On your departure date, please clear your room by 11 am. You may use the salt-water spa and sauna area until 9 pm, free of charge. Please let us know at the hotel reception if you would like to use the wellness area on your departure day so that an access transponder can be arranged for you.
Minimum stays at special times
We have minimum stays at particularly busy times.
Surcharges / Discounts
- Overnight and spa tax €2.50 per person/day
- Single night surcharge: €8,00 (all per person / night)
- Discount for 5 nights or more €5.00 (all per person / night)
- Weekend supplement: €10.00 (all per person/night)
- Single room supplement: €30.00 (all per person / night)
Children at the Narzissen Vital Resort
Children have different needs and requirements from adults. They want distraction, they want to play and run around, they are rightly lively, want to jump into pools and be at the centre of attention. There are many hotels in Austria that specialise in families, children and babies.
Our hotel's main focus is on rest, health, relaxation and, of course, tranquillity. We do not have children's facilities in the hotel and pool area. As a result, we recommend that children aged 12 and above come on holiday to the Narzissen Vital Resort.
- All our suites are non-smoking
- Please confirm your reservation in writing
- Free parking and car-port (subject to availability)
- Dogs are not allowed in our hotel
- You can pay your hotel bill in cash using an ATM card, or with a credit card (Mastercard, Visa).