RECOMMENDATIONS & INSTRUCTIONS
• A visit to Narzissen bath Bad Aussee is suitable for individuals aged 6 and above. Of course, we welcome visitors aged under 6. However, as a location focused on rest and relaxation, we do not offer special children's programmes.
• Narzissen bath Bad Aussee is a place of rest and relaxation. To this end, we ask that you put your mobile telephone on silent when in the spa: this will make you more relaxed and enable you to enjoy the restful surroundings in peace. Many thanks.
• Please take care due to wet or slippery surfaces. As a result, we recommend non-slip pool shoes.
• Our pools are 140cm deep, and as a result, are only suitable for swimmers. Non-swimmers must be accompanied when using the pools.
• The intense and curative effect of our water is invigorating for your body. As a result, we recommend that you do not spend longer than 20 minutes in the salt-water pool.
• For wheelchair users, we have a lift to make it easier to get into the pool. All the zones are step-free.
• Clothing or swimwear is not to be worn in the sauna area; as a result, only individuals aged 16 and above may enter this area.
• Our well-trained employees will spoil you with professional, special sauna experiences where water is poured onto the hot stones. Sauna guests are not permitted to perform this themselves as the content and timings of our sauna experience programme have been medically approved. Thank you for your understanding.
• If you make purchases of €10.00 or more, we will automatically extend your 4h stay by 30 minutes, for free.
• When partaking in the culinary delights on offer in the spa and sauna area, please wear clothing that covers the body (bath-robe, t-shirt).
Treatment & therapy, wellness
• The type of clothing depends on the treatment in question. Our experienced staff would be happy to assist.
• You are welcome to take our cosy bathrobe, pool shoes and hand towels from our body treatments in the medical wellness area.
• Please let us know prior to making your appointment if you have health issues. We would be happy to discuss whether the treatment you want is suitable for you, and, if necessary, can help find a beneficial alternative.
• Let us know what your preferred treatment methods are, and any other requests. We would be more than happy to accommodate them.
• Enjoy many of our exclusive treatments as a couple, too! Our private spa can offer you your own separate area with infra-red cabins, a double bath tub and relaxation room.
• We recommend that you book your well-being treatments well in advance so that we can arrange an appointment that perfectly meets your needs.
• In life, not everything goes to plan. As a result, if you need to cancel an appointment, we will arrange this free-of-charge up to twelve hours before the appointment was scheduled to begin. However, we ask for your understanding that if less notice is given, we will have to charge for the treatment.
• For more information and instructions, please see our Establishment & Institute Regulations for Treatments & Therapy
• The dressing rooms contain cupboards in which you can store your clothes. Please understand that we cannot accept any liability for theft, and as a result, recommend that you do not take valuables with you.
• We attach great importance to hygiene as part of our medical fitness philosophy. As a result, please place a hand tool beneath you whenever you use our modern strength-training equipment. Disinfectant is available for you to use once you have finished with the equipment.
• The use of the fitness area is also subject to the Establishment Regulations and Bathing Regulations.
Please follow the recommendations and instructions out of consideration for other guests and our staff. Thank you.