The Road to the cure
Information on Social Insurance benefits
Narcissus Vital Resort has a contract with many insurance providers enabling them to be billed directly for therapies.
If you have a medical transfer note from your general physician, you can receive between 6 and 10 therapy sessions (depending on your insurance provider), with a maximum of 3 different physical treatments (one of which must be an active therapy) in the spa and therapy area.
The total cost will be billed to your health insurer: no pre-payment is necessary. You can take up treatment every 13 weeks, without needing authorisation from a senior consultant.
AUTHORISATION - PRESCRIBING CERTIFICATE
The patient has been prescribed outpatient treatment by his/her general physician or a specialist
(authorisation from a senior consultant is required for follow-up treatments).
The number of therapy sessions/remedies to be authorised depends on the insurance provider in each case. The costs shall be billed directly to the relevant health insurance provider.
We are happy to seek authorisations for BVA, SVA and VAEB on site from our contractual partner.
Patients who require accommodation can request a therapy supplement from their funding organisation.
Please ask your health insurance provider about billing terms.
If you would like to stay in the Narcissus Vital Resort Hotel while you are here, we would be glad to create a bespoke quotation for you.
NB: Please note that your appointments should be confirmed before accommodation is booked.
We do not have direct billing contracts with private insurers. However, patients can submit the invoice for the medically prescribed treatments, and depending on the tariff arrangement, it could be reimbursed as a physical therapy.
OUR INSURANCE PARTNERS
- GKK - Regional health insurers of all federal states (Gebietskrankenkassen aller Bundesländer)
- SVA - Social security insurer for the industrial economy (Sozialversicherung der gewerbl. Wirtschaft (we carry out authorisation)
- BVA - Insurer for public servants (Versicherungsanstalt öffentlich Bediensteter) (we carry out authorisation)
- VAEB - Insurer for railways and mining (Versicherungsanstalt für Eisenbahnen und Bergbau) (we carry out authorisation)
- SVB - Social insurer for famers (Sozialversicherung der Bauern)
- KFA Graz - Healthcare institution for the officials of the state capital Graz (Krankenfürsorgeanstalt für die Beamten der Landeshauptstadt Graz)
- KFA Wien - Healthcare institution for the officials of the city of Vienna (Krankenfürsorgeanstalt für die Beamten der Stadt Wien)
Your treatment begins with an admission discussion with our spa doctor, Dr. Verena Zinthauer.
The treatment plan will be adapted to the guest's individual needs as part of a report. The therapy consists of active and passive treatments combined to offer optimum support for the recovery and preservation of health.
Upon request, a medical examination can be carried out mid-way though: on the one hand, this serves as medical quality control, and on the other, any questions that have arisen can be clarified with the spa doctor. The subsequent final examination is used to determine the success of your treatment.
Tip: All medically prescribed treatments, including the co-payments made, can be offset on your income tax return/employee tax assessment as "extraordinary expenses" (including accommodation, provided this is defined as a treatment stay on the invoice).
Questions & contact:
Narzissen Vital Resort - Treatments & Therapy
Tel: +43 (0) 3622 / 55 300 - 180